- SHIPPING POLICY
- RETURN POLICY
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live.
Every day, we deliver to thousands of customers across the world, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness at all times.
We take about 2-7 business days to create apparel products (t-shirts, etc.) and 2-5 business days for non-apparel products (posters, etc.). Then you should add shipping times on top of that. Speed and price depend on product type and destination. It can get a bit confusing, that’s why we’ve made these tables to help you out.
97.66% of our orders are shipped within 5 business days. More than half of our orders are shipped within 3 business days or less
Contact us with any questions at [email protected]
We hope you are happy with your purchases. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it for an exchange or refund.
All return items should be in its original condition, and return postmarked within 30 days of your original delivery.
To return an item, please email customer support at [email protected] to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and return mailing address. Please provide a reason for return, exchange request, and any proof of purchase.
Please note, you will be responsible for all initial return shipping charges. We strongly recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return. Return shipping charges will be paid or reimbursed by us at request.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return or exchange. Please allow at least 7 days from the receipt of your item to process your return or exchange. Refunds may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card company. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed or your exchange has been sent.
Please also note that services, digital downloads or promotional items cannot be refunded or exchanged
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Revolutionary Tees’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Revolutionary Tees or its content suppliers and protected by international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Revolutionary Tees, with copyright authorship for this collection by Revolutionary Tees, and protected by international copyright laws.
Revolutionary Tees’s trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Revolutionary Tees’s, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Revolutionary Tees. All other trademarks not owned by Revolutionary Tees or its subsidiaries that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Revolutionary Tees or its subsidiaries.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
eMail: [email protected]